There are two ways to print at MBC. The first way is when you print to printers that have a keypad (e.g. library).
1. Create a email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your school account and attach the document you want to print.
2. Don't add other text in the email.
3. Send the email
4. Go up to the printer
5. Enter your printing ID (student number then birth month (e.g. 02 for February) then birth date (e.g. 09 for 9th)
6. Review printing details
The next option is when you want to print to printers that don't have a keypad (e.g. DTY Lab printers)
1. Go to MyMBC
2. Click the "Papercut" button on the left hand side on the screen
4. Login with you student number as your username and your school password as your password.
5. This is the screen you will see. Click "Submit a job".
6. Find and select the printer you want to send the document to.
7. Enter the number of copies you want.
8. Upload file as a PDF or image file.